Contact Citibank UAE
Please ensure that you do not disclose your bank account or credit/debit card number, CVV (3 digit code on the back of your card), one time password and PIN to anyone through any means.
As part of our governing regulations, banks are required to maintain updated customer information. Please share your latest Emirates ID data with us.
Ways to contact us:
Visit our Help Center:
Got a question? Visit our handy Help Center for answers to all your common questions and service issues!
- Ask a question
- View online demos
- Download forms and other documents
Click here to get started.
Contact us through CitiPhone
Call our 24-hour CitiPhone Banking Services:
- Citigold clients : +971 4 311 4653
- All others : +971 4 311 4000
- For payment related discussions, call our Collection Department on +971 4 408 5499 from 9AM to 6PM except public holidays and Sundays. Our Friday working hours are 9AM to 12PM and from 3PM to 6PM
Ways to log in a complaint:
For quick assistance, call our 24-hour Citiphone Banking Service to speak to a Citi representative;
- Citigold Private Client: +971 4 311 4272
- Citigold: +971 4 311 4653
- Standard banking relationships/credit cards/loans: +971 4 311 4000
In person: Visit our branch (click here for branch location & timings)
If your complaint remains unresolved to your satisfaction, you may raise an escalation;
- To the Consumer Protection Department at Central Bank of UAE through https://crm.centralbank.ae/en?lang=en
If you suspect or become aware that any Citi employee, or anyone working on Citi's behalf, may have engaged in misconduct, you may report your concerns to the Citi Ethics Office, by;
- Calling the Ethics Hotline : This service is available 24 hours per day, seven days per week in multiple languages by looking up the dialling options available in your location in the Country Dialing Instructions
- Website submission: https://secure.ethicspoint.com/domain/media/en/gui/78797/index.html
All contacts to the Citi Ethics Office and related investigations are treated as confidentially as possible. Concerns may be raised anonymously subject to applicable laws and regulations and consistent with the need to investigate and address the matter. Calls made with a mobile phone may result in charges. Alternatively, you may use the website submission to report your concern.