Contact Citibank UAE
Please ensure that you do not disclose your bank account or credit/debit card number, CVV (3 digit code on the back of your card), one time password and PIN to anyone through any means.
As part of our governing regulations, banks are required to maintain updated customer information. Please share your latest Emirates ID data with us.
Visit our Help Center
Got a question? Visit our handy Help Center for answers to all your common questions and service issues!
- Ask a question
- View online demos
- Download forms and other documents
Click here to get started.
Complaints and requests
Please visit Citi Online, click 'Service Center', select 'Write to us' and raise a complaint or request.
- We will resolve with-in 4 working days and a response will be sent to the email address registered with Citi.
Please be patient in case of complaints related to partner offers, wealth management, the credit bureau and technical problems, these may take longer.
- You can also contact our 24 hour Citiphone Banking Service on +97 14 3114000.
- A complaint may be registered with the Consumer Protection Department at CBUAE when the matter has been dealt with by the bank, but remains unresolved.
- Download the Citi Mobile app from www.citibank.ae/mobile or
- Visit www.Citibank.ae and set up your user ID and password through Citibank.ae/register
Call our 24-hours CitiPhone Banking Services:
- Citigold clients : +971 4 311 4653
- All others : +971 4 311 4000
For overdue payment-related matters:
- Call Collections Desk on +971 4 352 7111
- Timings: 09:00am to 17:00pm, Sunday to Thursdays (except Public holiday)